1. I can authorise the creation of a direct debit mandate without a second signatory.
2. This bank account is permitted to accept direct debits.
3. The bank account is denominated in Euros and is enabled for SEPA Direct Debit collection.
4. Your Energy Supplier are to send instructions to your bank to debit your account.
5. You request your bank to debit your account in accordance with the instruction form.
As part of your rights, you are entitled to a refund from your bank under the terms and conditions of your agreement with your bank. A refund must be claimed within 8 weeks starting from the date on which your account was debited. Your rights are explained in a statement that you can receive from your bank.
Legal text: By agreeing to pay by Direct Debit, you authorise (A) Your Energy Supplier to send instructions to your bank to debit your account and (B) your bank to debit your account in accordance with the instruction from your Energy Supplier.